Northeast Missouri Electric Power Cooperative (Northeast Power) is a generation and transmission cooperative that provides electricity for eight Member-Distribution Cooperatives in northeast Missouri and southeast Iowa. Its Economic Development Programs include:
- Support for Economic Development Organizations
- Entrepreneur Development
- Business Attraction Marketing
- Key Accounts
- Projects or programs that receive electrical service from one of the Member-Distribution Cooperatives served by Northeast Power.
- Projects or programs located anywhere in a county served by one of the Member-Distribution Cooperatives where the cooperative might realize spin-off benefits in the form of increased business development or residential development that will be served by the cooperative, or employee opportunities for its members.
- Projects or programs elsewhere in Iowa or Missouri that will indirectly benefit the service areas of the Member-Distribution Cooperatives served by Northeast Power.